Sustainability & the environment
In line with our values, we take our responsibility to the environment seriously and as such, our approach to managing our environmental impact covers four core principles:
- To proactively manage and minimize our environmental impacts.
- To comply with local environmental legal requirements.
- To encourage participation of positive environmental practices.
- To continually monitor and improve our environmental performance.
Ybern TPS Pty Ltd is committed to pursuing an ongoing environmental conservation & sustainability policy to meet or exceed statutory law.
- Efficient use of resources
- Minimising energy use
- Using recycled materials in manufacturing wherever possible
- Recyce & reuse waste products and packaging
- Prevention of all types of pollution
Ybern TPS will continue to focus on reducing paper waste and making the best use of resources including raw materials, water and energy. Careful planning of our manufactured products dimensions to minimise offcuts and reduce waste ( e.g., efficient lengths of bollards and metal fabrication etc.).
Ybern TPS Ltd is committed to reducing energy consumption. This is achieved through
- Installation of energy efficient LED lighting
- Turning off lights when not in use
- Turning off air conditioning at the end of each day
- Minimising the use of air-conditioning by using natural ventilation when possible
Ybern TPS will continue to focus on reducing waste from manufacturing processes – and packaging – across the company. Waste includes site product removal, general, office and packaging waste. A paper/carboard recycling service is used to dispose of waste. Discontinued lines, seconds and replaced site equipment are removed, reused or recycled to avoid going to landfill.