Harbord Diggers NSWTicketless Parking System
Mounties Group redeveloped the Harbord Diggers site on the Freshwater headland into a mixed development of residential, food court and club. Ybern were contracted to provide a seamless parking experience for a mix of public, private and VIP parking.
The car park is accessed through three entry and four exit lanes. There is a separate access through gated entry and exit lanes for Residents and VIP parkers.
The Business Rules to govern the car park access are:
- Casual parkers, Residents, VIPs, and Site Management can enter the Main zone
- Residents can enter and park for free in the Resident zone but will be charged as casual parkers if they park in the Main zone
- VIPs can enter and park for free in the VIP and Main zones
- Site Management can enter and park for free in any zone
- Residents visitors can park for free in the Main zone
The Ybern Ticketless Parking System (TPS) enables seamless administration of physical and virtual internal zones within a car park. The capacity to incorporate these Business Rules is a prime example of the Ybern TPS expertise in facilitating easy and convenient management of complicated parking situations.
Completion Date: January 2019
Harbord DiggersTicketless Parking System
Evans St, Freshwater
Ticketless Parking Installations PortfolioExplore Ybern's Ticketless Parking System Installations
Dynamic Ticketless ParkingFind out how a modern Ticketless Parking System can
eliminate common Car Park Operator problems and save money.